> The FreeCard Collaboration Infrastructure is
> (sort of) ready. Try it now:
> http://giguere.dsc.uqam.ca/freecard/index.html

> Things I know that need to be done:

Alain: I must be getting desperate. I am replying to
myself!

> * All of the pages have to be re-touched ;

Alain: Much has been done, in this regard, but several
hours will still be required to bring it up to
scratch.

> * Long pages have to be broken down into cards ;

Alain: I am a strong proponent of the one concept per
card/page approach. Modularity is next to godliness,
eh! That way we can associate with each modular
concept, the following context-sensitive operations:

* Vote on very specific concepts/points/ideas
* Comments, and form to make a new comment
* Meta-data
* Help