> Alain: This new version will thus be simpler,
> faster, and more secure ...

Uli: I can't really tell you how much I thank you for
doing this. I liked the old design, really...

Alain: It is kind of you to say so.

Uli: ... but with the problems Anthony had I guess
there'll likely be more people who would have suffered
these problems.

Alain: It does kind of throw a monkey-wrench into my
development plans. For one, it makes me uncertain
about which technologies to focus on for the future. I
was also hoping to achieve two goals at once by basing
my work for us, on R-and-D that I have to do anyways.

Uli: I hope it's not too much work for you.

Alain: It's not so bad, after all. It took me a day to
remove most of the overly-complex stuff. It will take
me another free day or so to complete the job.

Uli: If you need any utility handlers etc. be sure to
get word to the list (maybe even the UFP list), so all
of us can help you.

Alain: Excellent idea but I will clean up a little bit
more before getting down to some handler fine-tuning,
so I will take you up on this soon but not right away.

Uli: BTW - my offer still stands, if you need an XCMD,
tell me and I'll try to write one. This might
dramatically speed up things.

Alain: This would indeed kick ass. Once all of the
handlers are fine-tuned, we'll transform some of them
into externals. You will be hearing from me, Uli. :)

Alain: We will also see if Elektra can be added to the
mix. What licencing scheme is it under? ;-)

Uli: I've recently started writing a simple drag&drop
XCMD that offers similar features as Serf provides in
this regard.

Alain: I have no need for it now, but I will
undoubtedly find one for it. I like drag-and-drop.
There is something really cool about it.