Hi,

  I just added a link to the log to our main web page so newbies will
quickly find it.

  I also re-uploaded the files for the UI, the agreement and the
things still needing to be done, which fixed the problem with
Netscape downloading these files instead of displaying them in the
browser window.

  Alain, in case your web page generating tools generate the index
page, too, I guess you'll have to make sure you add these changes to
your version. Apologies if Claris Homepage has messed up the HTML in
any way.

  BTW -- I'm happy to see the Server now correctly re-maps the
opencard folder to its index page again. As I so rarely visit our
page, I often don't realize that there are people working behind the
scenes to get the server on-line again. Be sure of my gratitude!

  Now, back to XBF ...
Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer

              http://www.weblayout.com/witness
        'The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...'