>Alain: I was only vaguely aware of this Netscape
>upload ability that also puts up a std-file-dialog for
>selecting what we want to upload. Does it work well?

Alain,

 actually, it even does drag and drop, it doesn't bring up a standard file
dialog. It just takes the file you drop into the browser window and uploads
it to the server and directory you're viewing. It works decently, though
the progress dialog is just a modal window saying "Uploading file".

>Alain: What I heard through the grapevine is that
>several major Web sites, including Yahoo, were
>attacked by one or more hacker(s). Prank or not,
>millions were lost. And I believe that they have
>apprehended someone recently in this regard.

Oh, that! I thought he meant our site of the atlantic since he was talking
about France earlier...

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer

             http://www.weblayout.com/witness
       'The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...'