I believe that you are correct. People seem to be working with it now. The
Lesstif guys have released there version already (0.89.9) as of a few days
ago.

I would be willing to work on the Solaris Readme and LinuxPPC Readme. I could
also do the AIX readme, but that would probably best be written by an IBM
person.

David