I still can't post to the dev mailing list:

<<< 451 4.0.0 Can't create transcript file ./xfjBJLciN27446: There is not enough space in the file system. <opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de>... Deferred: 451 4.0.0 Can't create transcript file ./xfjBJLciN27446: There is not enough space in the file system.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

While I understand that the forums have a nice interface
1) I don't find a way to attach a large patch
2) I think that, in the long term, the use of a forum instead of
   of a mailing list is a mistake.
   In the long term, a mailing list becomes a searchable
   repository of knowledge. Even more, one can save
   in its inbox some interesting mails,
   while canceling the others. With the forum, one
   must be online, and filtering/saving/highlighting
   interesting messages is not obvious, at least to me.

Is there an option to receive
by emails new posts, insted of notifications?

How can I attach a file (not an image/flash?)

Is it not possible to move the mailing lists (and archives)
to www.opendx.org? I can try to help if needed.

Thanks, and apologize for the rant.

Marco