>I am working on a MRI viewer and would like to display 3 bitmaps in the
>same window.
>But, as I connect my 3 slices (90x130x8bit, 130x80x8bit and 80x90x8bit)
>to Collect and then to Arrange, I get :
>ERROR: Arrange: Operation not implemented: transposed images not
>supported, standard deltas are {[0,1],[1,0]}.
>
>What is a transposed image ? any workaround ?
>
>BTW : I am using dx version 04.1.0000 (Solaris binaries)
>
>Thanks in advance.
>--
>Paul Andre
>http://sites.netscape.net/paulandrefr

I'm guessing that you used Scale, Rotate, Translate, or Transform somewhere
upstream. You can examine the problem object for the presence of an "Xform"
object that holds the transform matrix resulting from those operations.

In any case, run your object through Inquire("apply transform") to cause
the transform matrix to be actually applied to the field positions and the
problem will most likely go away. I don't think this feature is documented.

Chris Pelkie
Vice President/Scientific Visualization Producer
Conceptual Reality Presentations, Inc.
30 West Meadow Drive
Ithaca, NY 14850
[EMAIL PROTECTED]