Hi,

I managed to describe a binary data file and to import it into
OpenDX. There are several things I would like to improve in this
respect, but I am not sure that this is possible or where to
find appropriate instructions or even better examples.

1) The data file has the order z/y/x coordinates. Is it possible to
   tell OpenDX that this is the case ? Whether I choose Row or Column
   order, I don't get the z coordinate as z coordinate but alternatively
   as x or y.

2) The number of points in x/y/z and min/max values are in the header
   of the binary data file. Can I make OpenDX read this ? (eg specify
   in the .general file where to get origin and delta from ?).
   Right now I first examine the binary file, note the values, and put them
   by hand in the .general import file.

Thanks very much in advance,
Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de