Hi Bernd,

You could try to put a Ribbon module after your Isosurface, and so you'll
be able to set its width.
I'm not sure to understand your problem with Showbox, but if you have
collected your isosurface and your frame with a Collect module, make sure
that the frame is connected to the right tab, because each element is
displayed "from left to right". It could be a solution.
Hope this helps!

Emmanuelle