Hello,

I'm new to OpenDX, so please forgive me if what I'm asking is trivial. I have
a 3-d scalar field f(x,y,z), and I managed to import it into OpenDX and have
it calculate an isofurface f(x,y,z)=c using the Isosurface module. For my
input data, this surface consist of several disconnected parts. How can I
plot each part in a separate color? Right now, since by definition the value
of the field is constant for each surface, they are all plotted in the same
color.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

  Lutz