I have an network which is periodically executed. The first thing it does is to import from an updating netCDF file. The imported data is formatted for display and sent to an image. Using a print, I can see that the data read from the file is changing. However, the image does not update. However, if I resize the window, the image will update.

I don't think it is a data caching problem. I run dx with -cache off, and the print shows that the new data is read every time. It seems that the system simply decides not to update the image, for some reason.

Is there an explanation for what is going on here? Is there a workaround?

Thanks,
Charlie