I'm from IBM Brazil and I have a customer here that needs to plot an air dispersion visualization from data generated by specific programs (dispersion algorithms). This graphic visualization should be published as portlet (customer intranet) into the HE&S workplace (Healthcare, Environment and Security) where it will be monitored by HE&S managers through the web. The Customer already has this HE&S workplace deployed.

I would like to know...:
  • Is there anything similar application (air dispersion) with graphic resources deployed with OpenDX?
  • Is there any expert OpenDx user in Brazil or South America?

please...let me know....

thanks in advance

regards,