Dear Joel,

Am Freitag, den 08.07.2011, 19:29 -0500 schrieb Joel A Fernandes:

> Can we ignore this patch and use one I just submitted titled
> "pulseaudio: Switch to version version 0.9.22 for Angstrom 2011.03"?

yes of course. Could you please update the state of your patches in OE’s
patch queue [1]? You have to register and for example use the following
command [2].

        $ pwclient update -s Superseded 7115

If a patch has been committed you can also pass the commit ID with `-c`.

> Thanks for reviewing my patch,

No problem.

Thanks,

Paul

PS: Please never top post to lists. If interleaved style is not useful,
since you do not need to take reference to anything, just delete the
quote all together.

[1] http://patches.openembedded.org/project/oe/list/
[2] http://www.openembedded.org/index.php/Patchwork