Hi Stan,

Le Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:18:26 -0800,
Stan Hu <sta...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Thanks.  Oops, I meant the denzil branch.  It was updated today and has
> this bug you reference.

OK I now also reproduce this (my default images don't have udev so I
didn't saw that when testing denzil-next) in meta-toolchain-qte.

Here setting PREFERRED_PROVIDER_udev = "systemd"
workaround the problem (at least for meta-toolchain-qte but I'm
not using udev nor systemd so I can't really test if a rootfs using udev
still works this way) ?

The problem seems to come from :
6e0ddd4526f3e0005babe9381c17c06c22a9eda3
wheere commit log says "systemd: update to v189" but in reallity it also
adds udev packages in systemd recipe.

At first sight, I think I'll revert this patch as it will break denzil
builds which is not what we should expect from a stable branch.

Eric