Title: Eric CAUDAL
Thanks!
Eric Caudal
CEO
--
Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
OpenERP Premium Certified Training Partner
Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670
Office: + 86 21 6211 8017/27/37
Skype: elico.corp
eric.cau...@elico-corp.com
http://www.elico-corp.com

Elico
          Corp
On 02/22/2014 05:01 PM, Bidoul, Stéphane wrote:
Hi Eric,

Is this what you are looking for?

-sbi

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 9:51 AM, Eric Caudal <eric.cau...@elico-corp.com> wrote:
I am getting old and my memory is not what it used but I am quite sure I have seen some reference in the last week about a web widget that allows to disable the quick entry in many2one fields.

Any help to retrieve the this piece of information is welcome!

PS: we will come soon with a polymorphic field widget to allow field to contain an id from whatever object... Practical application in a web widget that will allow the user to assign a received mail in OpenERP to any object. To be published in the coming days
--
Eric Caudal
CEO