Title: Eric CAUDAL
Hi Ana,
I will check it but in principle, I wish not to use the MRP module. Here are some details:
I buy a table (=set) to my supplier that will deliver me 2 packs, one containing the top and one containing the feet.
I have on total purchase price for the set but I need to manage the parts in the ERP to receive and later send them to my customer.
Indeed, the customer will buy as well a set and receive 2 packs.
I need to manage the packs/parts at logistic level and the sets at purchase and sales level.

I hope it is clearer
Eric Caudal
CEO
--
Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
OpenERP Premium Certified Training Partner

Elico
          Corp