On 15-01-15 09:30, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero wrote:
> Well, it's a pity to hear that. I want to push to have Aeroo OCA
> version forked from sraps, but as CLA is considered important enough,
> I'm not going to push again.

While I wished for a community fork of Aeroo many times in the past
because the project was not managed well before, I'd say give Kaspar one
more chance based on this testimonial by Mario Aras:
https://twitter.com/TheCloneMaster/status/555722837496188930

If things go awry, I think just having a community project outside the
OCA for Aeroo and another one for Aeroo related reports might just suffice.

Cheers,
Stefan