I did some research on the motorola kernel and tried to port the code,
no success.

googled, and found a patch.
looks like its already known by the pxamci.c kernel maintainer but is
not in mainline (yet?). i will try asap.

On 1/18/07, Stefan Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello.

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 17:17, Daniel Ribeiro wrote:
> I am not able to mount a 2gb SD using the openezx kernel on my a780.
> The same card works with the original motorola kernel. Are there any
> known issues about that?

It's the first report I hear about such a 2GB microSD card at all. I
don't have such a card myself, so I never tested it.

I searched through some SD documentations, but did not find an obvious
problem.

At the moment we don't support SDHC cards, but this only targets 4 and
8GB cards.

We also only support the slower 1-bit mode at the moment. 4-bit mode
patch is available, but not ready yet. Anyway, the card should even
work in 1-bit mode.

Do you have a chance to test this card in an microSD->SD adapter and a
linux box  with sd card reader? _No_ USB card reader which makes the
card available as usb-storage. A real sd card reader with linux
support.

regards
Stefan Schmidt

--