2007/4/1, Stefan Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hmm, ok. Somehow I doubt we don't need them. But it is nice to see it
working without. Perhaps we need to use them later anyway.
I am sure we will need at least one of them when working on power management..

Of course the end goal is to fix it in hciattach if it is not EZX
specific or to ugly. Anyway good work. :)
I dont think its EZX specific... And it will be really easy to fix hciattach.

From your README I see that it also works with standard bcm firmware.
I would suggest to work with this one instead of do unknown patching
to it.
The motorola patches are not even included on the .tgz.. :)
I am trying to determine what it does differently than the original
FW, any news on this and i will report here..

Marcel, any comments about the hciattach problem? I think Daniel would
be glad to describe the problem further if you have questions about
it. The goal is to have BT working ou-of-the-box with 2.6 kernel and
hopefully standard bluez-utils.
Well.. i can submit a patch to hciattach if requested. Its just a
wrong argument to the 'change baud' command and lacking command to set
bdaddr on the bcm2035 init sequence.

--
EOF

Daniel Ribeiro