On Thu, 31 May 2007 19:01:22 -0300
"Pablo Perez De Angelis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hy I'm looking to change the kernel in my E2 (original from 2.4
> family) with one from 2.6 family with SDHC support.
>
> If any one have experience changing the software from e2 please
> contact me. Some links to read are welcome.

Hola Pablo,

from the email you sent to Harald and Stefan I see you are trying to
use a 2.6.16 kernel.
There have been some updates, so give a look at the wiki:
http://wiki.openezx.org/Kernel_hacking_-_linux-2.6
and let us know if you are able to boot a 2.6.21 kernel.

Keep in mind that with a 2.6 kernel you will not be able to use the
original userspace software. Albeit the kernel is not fully
functional yet, some of us already run alternative setups (mostly GPE
based) with OpenEZX kernels.

Regards,
   Antonio.

--