2007/10/20, Keef Aragon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I've been kind of lurking on the list for a while.  I still probably
> don't have time to be contributing much but I can't stand waiting for an
> open software stack on my A780, so I'm thinking I'm going to jump in
> anyway. In summary, where do things stand now with gsm integration?  I
> know the BP negotiation was figured out and you got the pcap stuff
> working to make a successful phone call.  I've tried to follow the
> conversation since, but maybe missed some messages amidst some less
> prudent communication. Where does the OE gsmd integration stand?  I
> just joined the relevant lists on OpenMoko yesterday so I missed all
> of the discussion over there.

Hello Keef,

Please refer to
http://lists.openezx.org/pipermail/openezx-devel/2007-September/001549.html
and its follow-ups, on how to integrate with gsmd.

There was no discussion on OpenMoko lists, you missed nothing. I think
that they are just too busy to guide us right now.

Ask Antonio Ospite if he havent started coding, and welcome on board.

--
Daniel Ribeiro