Hi Antonio

> > > If we (read _not_me_ :)) manage to make it work well, we can think
> > > to use its non-muxed mode for gsmd for the time being, so to start
> > > doing b. (see previous messages). This will prevent us to have gps
> > > on a780, so it is not ideal. When gsmd will support muxed devices
> > > we will use also gps, still clumsy?
> >
> > As part of some current work I plan to submit some patches to gsmd,
> > one of them being addition of mux support.

Oh well a bit little bit later than planned.

I've finally been able to focus a few days on the patches and I've
just submitted my gsmd mux patch to openmoko

Note you will still need to use the ezx ldisc rather than the one I
have posted to OM since I've stripped out the Moto extensions.

Best regards,
Jim