Hi folks,

if I recall correctly, I did not receive any inquiries with regards to this post
I did a year ago – at least I still have those items and want to donate them
to anyone still doing anything reasonable like kernel or userland development,
not necessarily for OpenEZX per se but for anything open source.

So, last call for christmas presents, as I’m moving to another apartments
I don’t want to take them with me.

Cheers,

Mickey.