Alexandre, could you followup with osuosl if this is still not working?
Kess, please confirm....thx

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IRC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.