> Hi,
>=20
> I've been putting off my LGM2009 flights/room bookings, and am now at
> the point where I have to say I really doubt I will be able to go.
>=20
> Since I'd like to have the OFLBv2 progress presented there, I wonder
> who is definitely going, and would like to to offer help to someone to
> present OFLB at LGM2009.

Hi Dave and everyone,

I'll be in Montr=C3=A9al (got my ticket but still have to sort out
accommodation).

> The single hour slot for a bunch of shorter font talks worked well in
> the past, so perhaps that should be done again... :-)

If necessary I'll be glad to help present material from other folks who
can't be there.

Also, we're still working out what we'll do with the OSP and Dejavu team
members wrt a font design workshop.

There's also the tentative schedule for the TextLayout meeting:
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/TextLayout2009

Cheers,

--=20
Nicolas Spalinger, NRSI volunteer
Debian/Ubuntu font teams / OpenFontLibrary
http://planet.open-fonts.org