On 10/29/2010 11:47 AM, Victor Gaultney wrote:

I received the following notice that related to the OFLib. I don't think
it's spam, as there's nothing about the SIL-specific account that
received it that has anything to do with the OFLib. One of you may want
to follow up with them.

That is a well known type of spam, trying to talk you into buying unneeded domain names.

Dear Manager,

We are a Network Service Company which is the domain name registration
center in Shanghai, China. On October,29th,2010, We received HUAXIA
Company's application that they are registering the name
"openfontlibrary" as their Internet Trademark and "openfontlibrary.cn
<http://openfontlibrary.cn>","openfontlibrary.com.cn
<http://openfontlibrary.com.cn>" ,"openfontlibrary.asia"domain names
etc.,It is China and ASIA domain names.But after auditing we found the
brand name been used by your company. As the domain name registrar in
China, it is our duty to notice you, so I am sending you this Email to
check.According to the principle in China,your company is the owner of
the trademark,In our auditing time we can keep the domain names safe for
you firstly, but our audit period is limited, if you object the third
party application these domain names and need to protect the brand in
china and Asia by yourself, please let the responsible officer contact
us as soon as possible. Thank you!