On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > I'm talking about a Wiki Wiki.
> A Wiki does not allow for offline answering/use. It makes me
> go places. However, I want the information come to me.

Karsten,
  I don't know about other Wiki's but Simon Michael et al's Zwiki does not
suffer from this limitation.

----- quote from http://www.Zwiki.Org
   You can receive and send comments via email by subscribing to
individual pages or the whole-wiki mail list.
---- end quote

So, I can elect to get an email message from the Zwiki whenever someone
posts a comment via Web or via Email. I can reply to that email and my
response gets posted to the correct Zwiki page.

I belong to the Los Angeles Zope Users Group and we have been using Zwiki
as a combination of mailing list and Web-based collaboration tool for
several years now:
  http://www.lazug.org/lazugsite/laZugWiki/GeneralDiscussion#bottom

I think it is a fantastic tool!

Best regards,