Bhaskar,

Thank you for your concern. We're OK here. I wasn't even aware of the earthquake until late last night. It was reported in this morning's papers that there were 53 killed and 34 still missing (in Malaysia) mainly from the northern states of Penang and Kedah, drowned by the tidal waves. Some people in high rise buildings felt the tremors, but there were no buildings that collapse. I know of no personal friends or relatives affected.

Rgds,

Molly
K.S. Bhaskar wrote:

I have been following the news on the web of the tragedy in South Asia
unleashed by the earthquake and tidal wave.  I hope that our friends
living in the affected areas and those near and dear to them were not
personally affected, and my heart goes out to all those who lost loved
ones.

-- Bhaskar

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential and/or privileged information intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.

NOTE: Ce courriel est destine exclusivement au(x) destinataire(s) mentionne(s)
ci-dessus et peut contenir de l'information privilegiee, confidentielle et/ou
dispensee de divulgation aux termes des lois applicables. Si vous avez recu ce
message par erreur, ou s'il ne vous est pas destine, veuillez le mentionner
immediatement a l'expediteur et effacer ce courriel.