Glad to see http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9593_22-5446887.html

One snippet from the article '..the grant will fund 8-10 full-time programmers.'

Does this equate to Sean, Roland, Hal working 80 hour weeks with some support from others merely working 40 hour weeks :)

Just wanted to say well done for the work to date but you guys are allowed to take the weekend off occasionally.

Lets hope this opportunity to sell the positive contribution to Infiniband and Linux gets heard. I know Roland wrote a partial rebuttal to Greg KH's LWN article, but I can't help feeling part of getting adoption of IB in Linux is the PR battle.