On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 07:21 -0700, Andy Cress wrote:
> Al,
>
> This is in the open session logic (once).
> If the session requires a higher privilege level, it should request a
> higher privilege level.
> Either the firmware will allow the session open with the requested
> privilege or it won't.
> I don't understand your reference to 'random IPMI commands'.

Ohhh, you're right.  It would be caught at the set session privilege
level stage later on, I forgot about that.  My "random IPMI commands"
was in reference to the actual IPMI commands sent out later in the
session, like Get Device ID or Get Sensor Reading or Get SEL Info.  I'm
mixing different issues in my head.

Al

--
Albert Chu