I thought I was getting this automatically - when I run on my desktop, I can
bring up a JOptionPane from a Swing thread and JFXPanels (correctly) block. But
when I run from Java Web Start, they don't, and I end up with sporadic
SwingUtilities.computeIntersection NullPointerException.

Is there a secret setting that has a different default with JAWS?

jeff