Hi Richard,

Undoubtedly you are aware of the buzz and confusion regarding possible
porting of JavaFX to iOS and Android and in an effort to calm the masses
and give us all a little hope, would you be kind enough to provide
definitive answers to the following questions?

1. Can you provide me with a detailed summary of where the iOS/Android
ports are currently?  This includes the platform specific stuff to make
either RoboVM or an Oracle JVM work?

2. Are the iOS and Android ports at roughly the same level of
completeness/viability?

3. Exactly what is left in making these ports viable?  Here the word
"viable" is defined in my 6 Degrees of Separation post here
http://justmy2bits.com/2013/09/30/javafx-on-ios-and-android-six-degrees-of-separation

I know it's a pain to have to attempt to pacify the mob but I am sure I
speak on behalf of all JavaFX developers when I say that many of us have
serious financial or personal investment in JavaFX and *need* to know that
a mobile/tablet future is indeed possible.

Thanks,

Felix