Hi Kevin,

yes it has, and my users can save their reports to a PDF file, open it, and print it. I just felt there should be a more direct way to print a report.

Anyway, I decided to use Jasper's built-in print-exporter which works with Java 1.4 AWT printing. This means I have a working solution which unfortunately does not use the FX printing API. As a consequence, print dialogs look a bit dated and are not modal on my stage. However, even with FX printing dialogs would not be modal (RT-27983), only to be resolved with Java 9...

Werner