Hi,

No this is an Equinox only solution!

I'm not sure Felix does provide a way to hook into the classloading
system and catch problems. The approach of dynamically spinning up a
layer although should work in general.

I'm not sure about the Classloader-Delegation in Felix but if you write
a custom Felix-Application launcher you and make Felix use the correct
Layer-Classloader you are good to go ;-)

IIRC the OSGi-People are working on a general solution to run
Java-Modules inside OSGi but I haven't digged up the current state.

Tom

--
Tom Schindl, CTO
BestSolution.at EDV Systemhaus GmbH