Hi,

What I asked some time ago is that the github fork also contains the
latest u8-state before it got frozen - similar to eg jfx-11, jfx-12 (and
most likely soon jfx-13 branch).

This would at least give us all a central place we can create our forks
on (I understand nobody is willing to maintain merge back changes there).

Tom

--
Tom Schindl, CTO
BestSolution.at EDV Systemhaus GmbH