Hi Nir/Jeannette,

As you are both using Eclipse for development I'd like to get your take on the following things.

Dealing with OS specific
------------------------
The graphics module has to have different source folders depending on the OS you are developing on:
* Windows: build/hlsl/Decora and build/hslPrism
* Linux/OS-X: build/gensrc/jsl-decora build/gensrc/jsl-prism

So when importing the projects Eclipse does not even build anything until you fix the .classpath file - I'd like to propose to mark those Source-Folders optional.

Swing-Project
There the .classpath has a none existing "src/test/java" I wonder where that source is and if not there anymore remove the offending entry from .classpath-File

BuildSrc
--------
What's the purpose of that project? The classpath is incorrect and does it have to be a Java-Project?

Tom