On Wed, 18 May 2022 07:26:56 GMT, Hima Bindu Meda <hm...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Updated libxml to version 2.9.14.As mentioned in UPDATING.txt, configured
>> for windows , linux and Mac platforms and updated the files accordingly.
>>
>> Updated libxslt to version 1.1.35. Generated the config.h files for windows
>> , Mac and linux platforms and updated accordingly.
>>
>> Verified the build on all the platforms and sanity testing looks fine.No
>> regressions observed.
>
> Hima Bindu Meda has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   Update version inof related steps

The updated instructions look good with one minor issue (a missing space
between a `.` and the start of the next sentence).

modules/javafx.web/src/main/native/Source/ThirdParty/libxml/UPDATING.txt line
44:

> 42: 9.2 Copy libxml\src\config.h to libxml\linux\config.h
> 43:
> 44: 10. Update version info in
> 'modules/javafx.web/src/main/legal/libxml.md'.Also, update copyright if any
> new files are added.

Minor: missing space before `Also`.

modules/javafx.web/src/main/native/Source/ThirdParty/libxslt/UPDATING.txt line
37:

> 35: 9.1 Copy `libxslt/src/config.h` to `libxslt/linux/config.h` and follow
> same guidelines as Windows to retain changes from our repo.
> 36:
> 37: 10. Update version info in
> 'modules/javafx.web/src/main/legal/libxslt.md'.Also, update copyright if any
> new files are added.

Minor: missing space before `Also`.

Marked as reviewed by kcr (Lead).