Aapo Romu wrote:
> Hello, Howard and thank you for your offer of the maintainer role of
> back-sql. What kind of effort / how much work does maintaining an OpenLDAP
> backend module between releases usually take?

The intensity of effort is up to you. There are currently 26 tickets in the ITS
for back-sql that
have never been investigated. I have no idea how long any of them would take to
address. It's up
to you to see how much can be done between releases.

https://bugs.openldap.org/buglist.cgi?component=backends&f0=OP&f1=OP&f5=short_desc&f7=content&f8=CP&f9=CP&j4=OR&list_id=2142&o5=substring&o7=matches&product=OpenLDAP&query_format=advanced&resolution=WONTFIX&resolution=SUSPENDED&v5=back-sql&v7=%22back-sql%22

--
  -- Howard Chu