Hi

I have the problem, that it seems to be impossible to enter more than
16 chars for a new mailboxname in OMA on the mailbox page, cause the
input field is limited to 16 chars.
I already changed the max_length value in the config.inc.php (in fact I
copied the lines to config.local.inc.php and changed them in there). I
also changed every field I could find in the database from varchar 16
to varchar 50, but the input field is still limited...

Did I overlook something? please help me :)

PS: I use OMA 0.10.1