Azher Amin schrieb:

> Can someone plz suggest the correct settings for sendmail for following
> options in the file samples/oma_mail.daimon.php ?
>
> $MTA['virtual'] = '/etc/postfix/db/virtual';
> $MTA['regexp']  = '/etc/postfix/db/virtual.regex';
> $MTA['domains'] = '/etc/postfix/db/domains';
> $POSTPROCESS    = '/usr/sbin/postmap %s';

According to ...
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/sendmail.html
... domains will go to /etc/mail/local-host-names
and virtuals to /etc/mail/virtusertable .

Postprocess will be "hash -o %s" if you set all the FEATURE(xy_DB)
entries. (See http://www.faqs.org/docs/linux_network/x15291.html )

If it is about regexp-addresses I am afraid I don't know. As far as I am
unlucky to remember, sendmail configuration files are full of regular
expressions. Hopefully there will be a tweak to include a file dynamically.

Please, let me (throught this list) know if you could manage to get them
running!

Gruß

W-Mark Kubacki