Hello,

I just unpacked the new 1.0.0 release into a new folder, copied the
config.local.inc.php from the old to the new installation, and logged in
into the web interface.

Now I have the strange problem, that the page rendering stops somewhere
in the middle, so on the summary page
  "You are: Moritz Augsburger, Pate: Admin John Doe     log out"
is the last line, on addresses/regex-addresses/domains I see the filter
boxes as last items. Only the folder view is complete.

I checked the old installation in the other folder - there everything
still works fine.

I'm using Debian etch with latest packets on amd64.

Greets
Moritz