Hi List,

I followed the excelent Howto by Jaume Sabater  to install OpenMailAdmin on
a Debian Etch machine some time ago. I was even able to integrate Sophos
PureMessage. Now I would like to migrate from a Cyrus IMAP mbox based old
Debian server to this new server. I was planning to use the tool 'imapsync'
( http://freshmeat.net/projects/imapsync/ ) and script this migration from
bash.
So two questions spring to mind:
1. is there any way I can create users/passwords etc. from this script so I
can automate the creation of new users in OMA ?
2. does someone have experience in using this tool. First tests seemed to be
not so succesfull: login errors on both servers
Any insights or hints on alternative approaches much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Olaf