Zathras OG wrote:

> Hereby I would like to file a bugreport as Trac is currently disabled
> to accept these.
> The bug in questions is this:

Fileing bug reports by Trac is only disabled for anonymous users! But, indeed,
it is a good practise to ask on the lists first, so here we go...

> on issuing:
> echo wit | php5 ./user_bulk_create
>
> the output is:
>
> Creating mailbox for 'wit'... OK
> Mailbox' names consist of 4 to 16 alphanumeric characters.<br />--
>
> My script scans for this "OK".
> The fact is it is not OK as the mailbox is not created as suggested by
> the reply. The reason for this is ofcourse given by the rest of the
> replytext.
>
> I would also would like to know where I can configure the limits of
> username/mailbox and passwords.

For adjusting how many chars a mailbox name must consist of please see
inc/config.inc.php [1]. The OK is my error. I did not check return values in the
script... changeset follows. Sorry.

-- W-Mark Kubacki