Hi everyone,

I am running a multidomain email server based on postfix+openLdap
+cyrus. The webinterface is based on egroupware. egroupware is a
groupware solution which also managed the mail system too. But I'm
looking for a dedicated email system which will be a standalone email
system and not any integrated part of any bolted application.

I have already check the openmailadmin and it looks really what I'm
looking for. But before start working with it I like to be confirmed
about some points which you, the preset users of openmailadmin can
provide very clearly.

1> Can I get the multidomain support in Openmailadmin ?
2> How shall I migrate the existing cyrus email folder to the
openmailadmin ?

Kindly enlighten me,
Thanks