On 21 Nov., 12:55, Moritz Augsburger
<moritz.augsbur...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I couldn't see any development in the git or on the web interface, I
> guess the project is dead?

Openmailadmin is mature for ~ and in production use.
If you want to sponsor a feature, submit translations or report a bug
we/I will happily implement/incorporate/fix it.

It is that nobody reports any bugs, I did not find any for months
(years?), OMA works flawlessly with "more recent" PHP versions. :-)
And, most admins setting up Cyrus-IMAPd know their trade anyway and
seem not to ask questions here; major inconsistencies in the docs and
Openmailadmin's installer have been wielded out a long time ago. So,
no show-stopper there.

--
Beste Grüße, Mark
http://mark.ossdl.de/