Hi Oliver,

please enable option "sow_exceptions_online" [1]. On exceptions and
errors you will be shown an fancy page with debug- and traceback data
— which will help us/me to get an idea what went wrong. If the error
still exists then please attach it to your next email.

--
Mark

[1] https://github.com/wmark/openmailadmin/blob/1-series/inc/config.inc.php#L11