If it's added as a ticket, it would be in the Run-time component. If it's just added as a bullet in the text, it'd go under (OMC).

--
Martin Sjölund

On 02/20/2013 09:58 PM, Bill Janssen wrote:
What "component" would this be?  Run-time?

Bill

Martin Sjölund <martin.sjol...@liu.se> wrote:

I think you have edit rights for the release notes:
https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModelica/wiki/ReleaseNotes/1.9.0

I was going to say write a bullet and reference the commits (r15009
r15011), but they are not very helpful, are they? So I guess ask
Lennart for the rationale. I can't recall any conversations taking
place to change them.

--
Martin Sjölund