Hi

I'm trying to play with DBus API of openobex, but i'm confuse about
the differences between obexd and obex-data-server , both use
org.openobex to provide most similar functionality but in differente
way.

obexclient is a part of obexd ?

Marcel on your site you provide a link in
http://www.bluez.org/download/ for obex-data-server (for an oldest
version of it) ,but,  on my system, if i say to uninstall the RPM
obex-data-server it claim to also remove bluez ! but i don't have
obexd in the list of my aviable package, i need to compile it by the
hand , but be afraid about conflict with obex-data-server.

tadas, the authors of obex-data-server, claim to give contact on
#bluez or #ods chanel, he is at openobex team ? (ref :
http://wiki.muiline.com/obex-data-server)

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days: