Russell,

you need openobex-dev (or install openobex from source) when compiling obexftp.
Also you need to check that bluetooth is enabled during openobex configuration.

ObexFTP has a very limited pseudo xml-parser for the directory listings. I
guess the xml from the phone is somewhat non-standard. I'd be great if you
could capture the output -- compile ObexFTP with debug enabled and just
list/get some directories.

Am 12.11.2010 um 17:26 schrieb Russell Shaw:

> When i mount the 6120 (not 2162), i get a heap of question-marks:
>
> sudo obexfs -t /dev/Nokia -u 1 /phone
> russ...@main~: ls -l /
> ls: cannot access /phone: Permission denied
> total 116
> drwxr-xr-x   2 root root   4096 Nov  3 23:05 bin
> drwxr-xr-x   3 root root   4096 Nov 12 18:26 boot
>
> I try to compile obexftp-0.22 but get:
> obexftpd.c:891: warning: implicit declaration of function
> 'BtOBEX_ServerRegister'

regards,
Christian