Hi :)

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 07:44:43PM +0200, Freddie Chopin wrote:
> I added "-rtos auto" to target create line in configuration file for
> LPC1768, I start GDB (with GDB Hardware Debugging in Eclipse) and see
> nothing - or rather "the same as always, no threads". Oh - I'm talking
> about FreeRTOS...

I've tested with FreeRTOS as well. One thing to check is if you can
"see" FreeRTOS's global variables (such as whether "p
uxTopUsedPriority" in gdb works or not). If it doesn't, it means
you're compiling (at least part of) your program without the debugging
information.

> Maybe that'sthe problem of GDB (I use linaro, normal
> arm-none-eabi-gcc)?

Highly unlikely.

> Maybe the problem of GDB plugin for Eclipse? Maybe some kind of startup
> problem?

Startup shouldn't be essential, and you can easily test if gdb itself
sees the threads with "info threads" (possible from inside the special
console window in Eclipse that passes its input to the running gdb). I
can confirm i've seen threads support working in current versions of
Eclipse with codesourcery gdb.

> If this support it stable, than someone should add some documentation to
> OpenOCD's manual, because now there is not a single word about it...

Hm, yes, someone should :)

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com